[OSGeo-Conf] MOTION: To Accept Nomination of Gérald Fenoy as new member of CC

massimiliano cannata massimiliano.cannata at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:55:15 PDT 2018

Dear all,
In spite of transparency I would like to ask all the votes to be open and
not secreted,
exactly like it happens in all OSGeo committee including all the decisions
at board level.
I think there's nothing to hide, isn't?

Maxi

Il giorno lun 10 set 2018 alle ore 08:56 Till Adams <till.adams at fossgis.de>
ha scritto:

> Venka,
>
> as said, I'd first like to call for proposal of new members *today* and
> then have a secret vote on them - like all future votes on new CC
> members (as said in the WIKI [1] already).
>
> I already contacted to people that are willing to receive the votes.
>
> Is that okay for you?
>
> Till
>

> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee
>

> Am 10.09.2018 um 08:36 schrieb Venka:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I would like to table a MOTION as below;
> >
> > MOTION: To Accept Nomination of Gérald Fenoy as new member of CC
> >
> > I would like to reiterate my nomination for Gérald Fenoy
> > as new member of CC. Besides contributing code and actively
> > participating in all global FOSS4G conference. Gérald has
> > very successfully organized the huge regional FOSS4G-Europe
> > 2017 event..
> >
> > Initial nomination was made in August 2017 [1]. In the meantime,
> > we have also had another very successful FOSS4G-Europe 2018 and
> > perhaps, some CC member who knows the Chair of FOSS4G-Europe 2018
> > could consider nomination as new member.
> >
> > [1]
> > https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2017-August/004428.html
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Venka

Dr. Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Responsabile Area Geomatica
Istituto Scienze della Terra
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
Via Trevano, c.p. 72
CH-6952 Canobbio-Lugano
Tel: +41 (0)58 666 62 14
Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09