[OSGeo-Conf] Welcome 2 new members!

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Sep 11 23:29:58 PDT 2018

Dear ConfComm!

After a hard vote with an overwhelming number of "+1" and no votes
against I welcome two new members in our committee:

Msilikale and Mark, the chairs of the FOSS4G 2018 in Dar es Salaam. I
had the luck to see the two doing their work and I think in the name of
the whole Conference committee I can thank you (again) for running such
a great conference and that we are happy to have you two now in our
committee ;-)

Msilikale and Mark, your duties are mostly to work on the call for the
next conference. So now it's time to change the page and ask questions
and add suggestions about the LoI and proposals to the upcoming LOC's.
The most important thing is that you vote on the election dates I am
going to call for, so that we can reach a broad vote on the upcoming
FOSS4G venues.

Any other contribution to further improve FOSS4G is of course welcome!

Regards, Till