[OSGeo-Conf] Preparation Call for 2020

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Sep 11 23:34:44 PDT 2018

Dear ConfComm!

as already sent out in June, I prepared the dates and the procedure for
the call for the 2020 conference. As I had some days to come in again
after my great travel through Africa we're a little later now than I
actually planned.

I've made a few minor changes to the schedule and the general call for
2020. Please take a look at the WIKI [1] and comment/add/edit.

If it is already clear to some of you that you won't be able to vote, it
would be great, if you let me know. If no significant comments are
received until friday, I would issue the call this Friday (14.11.).

Regards, Till

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2020_Bid_Process#Basics