[OSGeo-Conf] Draft RfP document FOSS4G 2020

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Wed Sep 12 08:04:24 PDT 2018

FYI - I added some edits and comments.

Most importantly to me and perhaps should be discussed here is that I think
that we should make the collection of the full proposals private until we
are ready to release them all on the wiki. This would make it possible for
people who turned their proposals early to feel secure that their
competitors are not using the information from their publicly shared
proposal in the competitive bid.

Does anyone have an objection to this?

Guido