[OSGeo-Conf] Draft RfP document FOSS4G 2020

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Sep 12 06:28:30 PDT 2018

Dear CC!

We have a draft of the RfP document for the 2020 call now:

The draft RfP is
at https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ltOnAoiFSTl7ERdlFKUvx-Jh9eDpVQgEn4AoCIp4SE/edit?usp=sharing

Due to Steven, this is an open document, anyone with the link can view
and comment.

I know we are little late, but the document is based on the RfP of the
past years. Feel free to comment on this document until *this* friday
(14.09.2018) 12h CET, after that I will kick out the call for 2020 and
we have to finalize the document and resolute all comments.

Special thanks to Steven and Michael, who did the main work and
improvements on this document!

Till