[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2020 - Halifax site causing confusion

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 20:37:19 PST 2019

I agree it is serous, and I recommend adding this to the next board meeting
(ideally conference chair could attend?)

But I also want to say as an organization we do not own the trademark, and
we cannot compel action of an individual. Is this statement you disagree
with?

Perhaps this is a good reason to obtain the foss4g trademark? That would be
my advised course of action. Obtain trademark and ask dot ca to remove this
site.

I also think we could figure out where Jeff is working and phone him.

Any other thoughts on actions (not seriousness) Mark?

Jody Garnett