[OSGeo-Conf] Budget 2020

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Sat Dec 28 00:48:47 PST 2019

Dear Steven,

Apologies for the late reply. I was traveling during for the Christmas
holidays. I didn't have the change to discuss this with Msilikale but,
from my point of view, I totally agree with your proposal.

I think we should discuss ASAP with Calgary team and make sure they do
understand our TGP rules. As we previously discuss early this year, from
the organizers point of view, the rules can be a little bit hard,
especially because you have to take the commitments quite early, when
you are not sure about the budget.

Warm regards,
Vasile