[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2019 - Travel Grant Programme

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Jan 29 04:17:42 PST 2019

Dear members of OSGeo's CC!

Last year Steven and me had quite some success in collecting money on
our regional FOSS4G events (FOSS4G Great Britain and FOSSGIS for German
speaking chapter). I plan to go around with the collection box this year
again. Perhaps there is one or the other among you, for whom a regional
event is also imminent in the near future, so please think about
collecting some money - it's fun!

I included Codrina and Vasile from Bucharest LOC, because I hope, that
they will support the collecters with some "promotion care packages"
such as stickers and whatever you have, when we request it?

Regards, Till