[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2019 - Travel Grant Programme

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:48:16 PST 2019

Great idea

It was fun and easy to get people to put money in a collection box. I have also sold off some FakeMaps and Sh*thole Geography stickers to raise a bit of money. Every little bit hurts so let’s try to make a collection for the TGP a part of everyone of our regional and local events

Cheers
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>