[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] [vote] Allocate $2000 for TGP Oceania

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:00:58 PDT 2019

Evening John, I was updating the AGM Slides to make sure TGP was included
... and noted Oceana is not yet listed on the website TGP page
<https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/foss4g-travel-grant-program/>. Have you
announced the TGP for Oceana yet?

That page is getting to be a real mess with hand editing (to avoid messing
up the donate button).
--
Jody Garnett