[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] [vote] Allocate $2000 for TGP Oceania

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 05:35:04 PDT 2019

Sorry, replied earlier but meant to reply all:

Hey Jody,

Yep the Oceania TGP is pretty much wrapped up. Thanks for reminding me
about that page, I forgot to add us there... Must add a note in our docs
for next year to remind us.

I'll jump in there in a couple of days when I have better internet access,
will see if there's any tidying I can do.

Cheers
John