[OSGeo-Conf] R: R: Motion: 2nd Call for TGP for local events / Applicaiton for Travel Grant Programme"OSGeo Oceania" 2019

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Sep 4 10:54:14 PDT 2019

Dear Till
the TGP is not under discussion. In my opinion it is a great program.

But it is a recent one and probably some people are not aware of it.
OSGeo Oceania asked a certain amount of money and we agreed on providing this money.
I prefer to spread the money to different regions for regional events than concentrate just in few places.
That is the reason why I prefer if we ask before the Board if it is possible to use this budget (as an added one) next year. This will give us the opportunity of advertising more about this possibility.
I believe that the Board is aware that TGP is an excellent way of reaching new people (as we are) and therefore asking the Board is the option that I like.
But it is just a discussion between you and me?
Best,
Maria

http://cci.esa.int/HRLandcover

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-5561<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556> <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556>
<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556>