[OSGeo-Conf] RfP Document for RfP 2021

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Sep 5 00:23:21 PDT 2019

Jachym,

I accepted the last small edits of Paul now, could you please load up
the RfP document [1] today and send me a message, that all is ready ;-) ?

When you added it, could you also adapt the link to the document in [2],
I tzhink it makes sense to put the financial sheets also in the new
repo, can you also do that and alter the link?

Many thanks,

Till

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUA7Kt6EEtLj6ZWSensMjFnMNxCamXe4jupmKN-O-kc