[OSGeo-Conf] RfP 2021: Question & Answer Phase I

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Sat Sep 28 05:55:14 PDT 2019

Dear Conference Committee,

looking on at the time, it is close to short after 24 p.m. AoE , which
means, we have saturday, 28th of September. Due to our time schedule on
[1] that means, that we received two LoI for hosting FOSS4G 2021:

Istanbul [2]

Buenos Aires [3]

The question period for stage 1 lasts until 4th of October (AoE). If
possible, put your quesitons also directly onto the WIKi pages, that I
prepared [4] [5]. For the bidding teams, please also put your answers on
the WIKI page. Also please note, that answering the questions in time is
a fundamental requirement for the decision of the CC members, whether we
let you pass to stage 2.

Many thanks and good luck to the teams!

Till

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2021_Bid_Process