[OSGeo-Conf] Letter of Intent FOSS4G Buenos Aires 2021

Malena Libman malena.libman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 14:39:12 PDT 2019

Hi Steven,
Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention, I didn't see in the
Argentinian calendar the dates for Shmini Atzeret and Simchat Torah as they
are not considered in the National holidays law.

The date is tentative and can be moved, we will evaluate alternatives such
as October 4th to October 9th and will be checking with the venue to secure
availability.

Cheers

Malena