[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Europe 2020

Peteris Bruns peteris.bruns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 02:15:18 PST 2020

Dear OSGeo community,

I am Pēteris Brūns and it is my pleasure to let you all know that FOSS4G
Europe 2020 [1] will take place in Valmiera, Latvia from the 13th to 18th
of July.

As the conference chair, I am honoured to say that this is the first time
that FOSS4G is happening in the wonderful Baltic region and I hope to see
many of you here.

We are a diverse, geographically extended LOC [2] working intensively to
assemble a full European FOSS4G experience and I believe we are on track
with our:

- open registration [3] &

- open call for contributions [4]

As well known, FOSS4G is a not-for-profit conference organised 100% by
volunteers. FOSS4G Europe 2020 is no different, thus we are dependent on
the generosity of our sponsors, so I kindly invite you to take the
opportunity to support the community by sponsoring the event. We have
prepared a few packages [5], but we are flexible so for any question, just
contact us!

And of course, follow us for timely updates!

https://twitter.com/foss4ge

https://www.facebook.com/foss4ge2020valmiera

https://www.linkedin.com/company/foss4ge-2020-valmiera/

Warm regards,