[OSGeo-Conf] Getting ready for the Travel Grant Programme

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 16:34:09 PST 2020

Touché Jonathan - yes we in Australia are busy (unfortunately) exporting
climate disaster and reaping the whirlwind also. Fortunately stellar
efforts at sub-federal-government levels have reined in a situation which
could be a lot worse.

I agree that a specific item should be included about sustainability (or
better, restoration - improving the planet), and we can debate how to judge
efforts as they come in. I’m happy to write up the F4G SotM 2019 Oceania
story as a short example (in fact, I think there will be already some
stories/write ups to come after the trees are in the ground, in mid-August)

Regards,

Adam