[OSGeo-Conf] Getting ready for the Travel Grant Programme

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 05:33:55 PST 2020

I have added this to the criteria:

5. Explain how your TGP will try to prioritise environmental sustainability in its selection process.

Does that work? If not someone suggest a change

______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter