[OSGeo-Conf] Mailchimp

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri May 15 09:27:36 PDT 2020

You may be able to archive all or most of the contacts in your mailchimp account and this reduce down to the basic tier pricing until you start to ramp up for the event next year. Works well if the contracts are segmented in some way so you can archive and then unarchive a segment

See https://mailchimp.com/help/archive-unarchive-contacts/ for some guidance

Regards
Steven

+44 (0) 7958 924101