[OSGeo-Conf] Mailchimp

Malena Libman malena.libman at gmail.com
Sat May 16 06:13:03 PDT 2020

Good morning!

Steven, thank you so much for all the info. If you would like to take a
look into how the account is set up, we can have a quick video call and
look at it together. What do you think? That way you can show me what to
look into when we start sending campaigns.

Codrina, if the board has agreed to pay for it I'll talk to Mike to set it
up.

Cheers

Malena