[OSGeo-Conf] Firenze Full Proposal

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Apr 27 15:50:39 PDT 2021

Luca, thanks so much for this proposal. I have only a couple questions /
clarifications:

- The Gala is pencilled in as a 0EUR price (ie, it is included in the
registration).
  - Will you include a price for delegates bringing a guest?
  - Those who choose not to attend will end up cross-subsidizing those who
do, are you OK with that?

- The "OSGeo % Seed Funding" number at the bottom of the budget is quite
sensitive to the number of projected attendees, which I find odd. I'd
expect it to be pretty fixed, and largely keyed to expense items that are
quite fixed and require large deposits up front (convention space, A/V
suppliers). What does that number come from?

- The food prices are ... very reasonable? Are those numbers (25EUR lunch,
etc) validated with the organizers, do they really represent the cost of
catering in the venue? Venues sometimes have quite expensive and exclusive
catering arrangements.

Thanks!