[OSGeo-Conf] Firenze Full Proposal

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Apr 22 13:14:11 PDT 2021

Dear Luca & Florence LOC,

Thank you for the proposal. We appreciate your commitment and hard work!

Dear Conference Committee members,

According with our schedule [1], we have time until May 5 for questions
and answers. I will update our wiki ASAP to reflect the current bid
process stage.

Warm regards,
Vasile

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2022_Bid_Process