[OSGeo-Conf] Draft RfP FOSS4G2022

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Feb 1 22:51:34 PST 2021

Dear all,

Please accept my apologies for long delay in addressing the
comments/proposals/decisions. What I did for the moment:

1. Incorporate all the feedback received in the document or via the
mailing list.
2. Change the Conference Region, according to the board decision (Europe
and North America).
3. Propose a new calendar for the RfP.

Please check the document again and see if something is missing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P3OJpJeC6LrWR7lpboBEHVdR7tihsid7a6wDIZOixZA/edit?usp=sharing

If all good, I will push the document through Subversion, create the RfP
wiki page and make the public announcement.

Warm regards,
Vasile