[OSGeo-Conf] Draft RfP FOSS4G2022

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 06:19:51 PST 2021

Hi

Unless I am misreading “Conference Region” says 22 Europe and 23 North America, aren’t we saying that 22 will be Europe or North America and 23 will the region that didn’t host in 22?

I remain worried about the financial risks either to the LOC or to OSGeo. In the LoI would it be a good idea to ask the bidding cities to address how they will mitigate financial risk, the legal structure they will have for their LOC etc? If so, that might be a separate 1 page appendix.

Otherwise all good
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>