[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G NA 2022?

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 03:47:42 PDT 2021

afaik it is up to the NA community to decide whether they are hosting a FOSS4G NA in 22
Conf Cttee do not run the selection process, that is done by the regional chapter, often there is only one candidate.

______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter