[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo Oceania TGP request - please act as soon as possible

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 23:58:44 PST 2022

Thanks Vasile, everyone, Great to have this resolved!

I actually got my numbers wrong earlier - because I failed to read
that Till, Eli and Steven had already been moved to 'past members'. My
apologies, I will do better next time. I'm happy that the conference
committee calls the motion closed and we can move on.

I think the questions Steven raised still need to be thought about -
and also I ask again, is there anything the OSGeo board can do to help
keep this committee engaged?

Regards,

Adam