[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo Oceania TGP request - please act as soon as possible

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:54:46 PST 2022

Thanks Everyone, we had a successful conference in Fiji and were able to
help a lot of people from across the Pacific to attend.

It costs a lot to fly around the Pacific and wages are low, so being able
to support this travel helps people who would have found it impossible to
attend otherwise.

The support from OSGeo will help us to continue doing this in the future.

And thanks Adam for helping move this process forward.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 at 17:57, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I agree to call the motion passed. OSGeo board has a meeting scheduled for
> tomorrow. I included this subject on the meeting agenda [1] and I will
> kindly ask them to officially approve the TGP request.
>
> Warm regards,
> Vasile
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2022-12-12#Current_items
>
> On 09.12.2022 01:33, 신상희(Sanghee Shin) wrote:
> > +0 from me and I believe we now have a quorum.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > 신상희
> > ---
> > Shin, Sanghee