[OSGeo-Conf] RfP FOSS4G2024

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:54:38 PST 2022

Hi Luca, Maxi

I am sure you didn't really mean to suggest that global FOSS4G events
held outside of EU / NA states need to get support from EU / NA based
organisations...

I think the right place for this discussion is here, in trackable
public archives. Perhaps in a new thread, it has hijacked Vasile's
work on getting the 2024 RfP done.

Adam