[OSGeo-Conf] Announcement: Call for Location global FOSS4G 2023

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Feb 24 14:29:54 PST 2022

Please accept my deepest apologies for the long silence. I waited a while to collect as much feedback and, then, I had some personal problems. All your contributions were greatly appreciated. It's clear that we have to rethink our FOSS4G event organization approach. For this, in the next few days, we will open a separate topic. Meanwhile, after a very good discussion with Msilikale, we present you the updated call extensions. We did take in consideration Eli's suggestion to emphasize that North America proposals can have a mild advance. We also can confirm that, on personal channels we got the information that some LOC's are interested to apply to this call. We find this very encouraging. We kindly ask everyone to help us make this extension as visible as possible (especially via OSGeo channels).

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2023_Bid_Process#RFP_Documents

Warm regards,
Vasile &  Msilikale
Conference Committee Co-Chairs