[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2024 in Belem, Brazil

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Thu Jun 1 09:29:20 PDT 2023

Hey folks,
for some reason this email was delivered to my spam folder. Just in case
this happened to others I repost with slightly different subject... I
support Paul's valid questions and believe that Iván's proposals
addresses some of them.

So for me it eventually boils down to:

  * Solid commitment from the LoC
  * Support from one (or more) of the three organizations

All the best,
Arnulf

--
http://metaspatial.net