[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2024 - BRAZIL (BRASIL)

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Sat Jun 3 23:11:54 PDT 2023

Hi Luca,

I further remove some parts of the document. The actual bid part is two pages long. The other pages are just providing concentrated knowledge about OSGeo & FOSS4G (which I find very useful for the communities that were not so much exposed to OSGeo & FOSS4G). We also have some remarks about the evaluation process.

Best,
Vasile