[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: [Conference-europe] FOSS4G-Europe 2024

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Sun Jun 4 08:54:22 PDT 2023

Dear all,

I would like to officially forward to the OSGeo Board the FOSS4G Europe 2024 proposal from Tartu with the recommendation to acknowledge Tartu as the venue for FOSS4G Europe 2024 and to help the LOC in the organization of the event (they were the only one to respond to our open call  [1]). I know that in the past, this committee had little to say regarding the local/regional events. However, Angelos asked about the Conference Committee opinion on the proposal. If you have any comment/suggestion/question please send it here before Tuesday 24:00 CET. If no feedback is received I will approach the board.

Warm regards,
Vasile

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference-Europe-2024