[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: [Conference-europe] FOSS4G-Europe 2024

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 12:28:12 PST 2023

Hi once more,

having consulted with Vasile, I'm reposting our FOSS4G Europe 2024
proposal for a wider review to both conference-europe and conference-dev
lists. Long story short: my bad, got the "waiting for moderator
approval" for my initial message to conference-europe and did not go
through the fine print immediately, which clearly stated "message body
is too big".

Our proposal is still the same (see the forwarded mail below) but
attachments are now replaced by links instead:

Proposal detail pdf at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kQ76Gurz7GafOpcHIeFAWB4rd1lsAaHc

Budget plat pdf at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MSCHwCDz-w_xSWq-qRGF_XaRoTNVEeB9

Sorry for the confusion. If there's any questions I'd be happy to answer
them.

All the best,

Tõnis Kärdi