[OSGeo-Conf] [Conference-europe] Fwd: FOSS4G-Europe 2024

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 00:12:51 PST 2023

On Thu, 2 Mar 2023 at 21:28, Tõnis Kärdi <tonis.kardi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi once more,

Hi Tonis,

> Sorry for the confusion. If there's any questions I'd be happy to answer
> them.

I support the proposal.
I have only a question: what about streaming/hybrid conference? there
is nothing about that in the proposal. I think we should require it
for each conference, it give more people to be part of the conference
and the cost is usually not so high. (I myself do not enjoy travelling
as much as before, not because of medical concerns but more because of
the pollution issue)
I have no idea how the process works for Europe, should Conference
Committee member vote on this?

--
ciao
Luca