[OSGeo-Conf] Travel information FOSS4G 2023

Valmir Mustafa valmir.mustafa at flossk.org
Wed Mar 15 04:05:29 PDT 2023

Dear Luis,

Valmir from LoC team here,

Thanks for raising up these questions here, traveling to Kosovo and
SouthEast Europe too is not that easy, as LoC we know this,

On the travel route, we are preparing an article, which will be ready by
next week with full of details on how to travel to Kosovo by bus, train,
and plane

For lodging we just published these possibilities here -
https://2023.foss4g.org/attending/accomodation

Visa requirements here - https://2023.foss4g.org/register/visa-info/
In Kosovo we use EURO

For payment technology we are using pretix, there you can buy tickets
through wire transfers, paypal or credit/debit card.

To reach us easily feel free to join this telegram group https://t.me/foss4g

All the best,
Valmir.

*Project Manager*
*FLOSSK - Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova*

*T: +38344233967 | www.flossk.org <http://www.flossk.org>*