[OSGeo-Conf] RfP 2025 schedule

michael terner ternergeo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:20:58 PDT 2023

Vicky raises a good and important point: *we need to start thinking about
2025?*

Given the challenges we've had in generating interested communities, we
probably need the time to do some recruiting and information sharing.
Perhaps, there are already some teams thinking about 2025? We won't know
until we release the RFP for 2025.

We are lucky to have Belem, and we should begin thinking about an approach
for what comes next after Belem.

Thoughts?

MT

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 2:07 PM Vicky Vergara via Conference_dev <
conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hello all
> Wondering if you have a schedule about the Request for Proposals for
> FOSS4G 2025
> Regards
> Vicky

Michael Terner