[OSGeo-Conf] Conference webpage template

Alexander Kmoch allixender at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 08:34:04 PST 2024

Dear Tatiana, all,

my apologies for not answering earlier. By conference-dev registration
went to my spam and I forgot to follow up.

So, I bought the whole bundle package of many in July 2023, including
"Eventre" - what is now used for the OSGEO template.

I also have the invoice for the bundle. By buying the bundle I have the
license to use the templates in unlimited websites personal and
commercial. I am happy to "donate" that one "Eventre" template to Osgeo.
We just need to write it somewhere, probably in the license block, that
this is a licensed copy allixender at gmail.com for free use in Osgeo
projects and events (or something like that). I think we can also remove
all the references to GetHugoThemes.

Best,

Alex

Reference: