[OSGeo-Conf] Travel Grant Program and sponsorship opportunities 2024 blog post

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:25:43 PST 2024

 Andrea,

Not a problem my message was more reaching out to the conference_dev list
since I was rudely editing a page they are responsible for 🙂

The approach of using the "Related news" seems much more efficient than
editing the page contents and I recommend it.

Here is an example from the google summer of code initiative:
https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/gsoc/
--
Jody Garnett