[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: FOSS4G 2025 stage 2 vote results

IWASAKI NOBUSUKE (岩崎亘典) niwasaki at tottori-u.ac.jp
Tue Jun 4 05:30:30 PDT 2024

Dear Vasile, Msilikale, the Conference Committee and all,

On behalf of the Hiroshima LOC, we would like to express our heartfelt
gratitude for the opportunity to participate in the bidding process for
FOSS4G 2025. It was an honor to present our proposal, explain the
significance and value of Hiroshima, and be part of such a competitive
selection.

We would also like to extend our warmest congratulations to the Auckland
LOC for their successful bid. Their proposal was so impressive that, if we
had not been contenders, we would have been compelled to vote for Auckland
ourselves.

We appreciate the suggestion to discuss the proposal for 2026, and we are
keen to engage in the discussions. Thank you once again for your
dedication, encouragement, and efforts towards making the FOSS4G conference
a success.

Best regards,
Nobusuke

---
Nobusuke Iwasaki
 Representative, OSGeo Japan
 Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Tottori University

2024年6月4日(火) 14:23 Vasile Craciunescu via Conference_dev <