[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: FOSS4G 2025 stage 2 vote results

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:43:59 PDT 2024

Hi Folks

Just want to echo what Simon has said here.

Well done to the Hiroshima bid team, I'm sorry that there had to be only
one, and I hope that you can come to join us in Auckland.

To the OSGeo Conference Committee, thank you for engaging with the process
and giving your time to this. I'm sure we'll be reaching out to seek wisdom
from time to time!

I'm really excited to welcome our global friends to our Oceania family :-)

Cheers,

*Alex Leith*
m: +61 419 189 050
https://auspatious.com