[OSGeo-Conf] Vote stage 1 on RfP 2025 before 10th of March

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Wed Mar 13 14:38:15 PDT 2024

Dear Vasile and Conference Committee members,

I apologise if my previous communication of votes was not clear.

As per RfP procedure, Auckland and Hiroshima LOCs are kindly invited to proceed to stage 2 of the
bid for organising the global FOSS4G 2025.

We are very grateful to Riyadh LOC for presenting their LoI for the 2025 bid and we hope that this
result and the technical hiccups will not discourage them to apply in the next bid for the flagship
conference of the OSGeo international community.

Reiterating the votes received by each LOC:

Auckland: (+1) 5 votes; (-1) 1 vote; (0) 0 votes.
Hiroshima: (1) 7 votes; (-1) 0 votes; (0) 0 votes.
Riyadh: (+1) 1 vote; (-1) 4 votes; (0) 2 votes.

Best regards,
Codrina