[OSGeo-Conf] Proposal for FOSS4G 2025 from Hiroshima, Japan

Nobusuke Iwasaki wata909 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 05:33:43 PDT 2024

Dear OSGeo Conference Committee,

We are pleased to submit our proposal to host FOSS4G 2025 in Hiroshima,
Japan.
Additionally, you will find as Annex 1, the support letter, and as Annex 2,
the detailed budget associated with our proposal.
 Due to the size of the documents, we kindly request that you download the
PDF from below.
https://www.dropbox.com/t/YbXgZT2B8bxFGa8l

I will also share the same file below.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sr08Vq0frOW-lITjRD5jfneE0ehAw4x8?usp=drive_link

We hope that you receive our proposal without issue and that it
successfully addresses the requirements outlined in the RfP.

Best regards,
Nobusuke

---
Nobusuke Iwasaki
 Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Tottori University
 Representative, OSGeo Japan
 Co-chair, FOSS4G 2025 Hiroshima LOC