[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G2025 bid process stage two: questions time

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon May 13 22:46:50 PDT 2024

Dear all,

Both full proposals for hosting FOSS4G2025 were received in due time from the Auckland and Hiroshima LOCs. Many thanks to both LOCs for delivering such exciting full bid proposals! We truly appreciate your efforts!

Now, it is our important responsibility to go through the proposals[1], place questions in the wiki and announce the questions on the mailing list before May 20. Thank you for your involvement!

Warm regards,
Vasile & Msilikale
Conference Committee Co-chairs

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2025_Bid_Process