Mobile GIS/GPS working group? [was] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Mobile GPS data collection...

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Aug 1 08:12:08 PDT 2006

Hey all, looks like we've hit on a very popular topic, perhaps we should
start a working group on this?  Make a wikispace and an email list?
It's sort of filling up my osgeo inbox on the discuss list.  And while
I'm psyched the discussion is taking place, I'd be happy just to hear
about the results of the discussion.

best regards,

Chris

--