[OSGeo-Discuss] Mobile GIS/GPS working group? [was] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Mobile GPS data collection...

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Aug 1 12:50:47 PDT 2006

Chris Holmes wrote:
> Hey all, looks like we've hit on a very popular topic, perhaps we
> should start a working group on this?  Make a wikispace and an email
> list? It's sort of filling up my osgeo inbox on the discuss list.
> And while I'm psyched the discussion is taking place, I'd be happy
> just to hear about the results of the discussion.

Chris,

Tyler has suggested to create a mailing list devoted for mobile
solutions but people decided to keep the discussion here.

I see this subject becomes interesting for more people and the mailing
traffic increases, so may be it could be reasonable to create new
mailing list. But the question is what about project hosting, if OSGeo
wants to host such mailing list.

Any comments?
--
Mateusz Loskot