[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G, plans (So am I just out of the loop . ..)

Shorter, Cameron cameron.shorter at adi-limited.com
Mon Aug 14 16:52:16 PDT 2006

Jody,
With regards to tiling for the client, Steven Ottens is currently
incorporating tiling into Mapbuilder and has been coordinating to some
extent with OpenLayers and Kamap.  They have an email list set up - can't
remember what it is off the top of my head.

This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in error, or
are advised that you have been posted this Email by accident, please notify the
sender by return Email, do not redistribute it, delete the Email and keep no copies.