[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo: Taking stock of OSGeo after six months

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 17 07:51:53 PDT 2006

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:
> I think one thing that would really be useful is for OSGEO to publish
> RSS (well, GeoRSS, really :) ).  We'd have to figure out how to break
> these down (if we need more than one, etc.), but having syndication
> would be really useful.

Tom,

We fooled around trying to do this (burning off quite a bit of time/effort)
without things working properly a few months ago and then sort of shelved
it.  However, my understanding is that publishing RSS is pretty easy with
the Drupal platform to which we are expecting to migrate the main web site in
the not too distant future.  Hopefully this will be resolved then.

Best regards,