[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source GIS and accessing various special needs populations.

Bob Basques bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Dec 18 13:25:20 PST 2006

David,

I've been working on a Census  based project for a couple of years and
we were forced into 508 compliance for the interface.  While we didn't
target any specific target customer, we did gain quite a bit of
experience though related to what can/can't be done with Mapping and
other web Reader types.

Let me know if this is of any interest to you.

bobb