Canned slide deck

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Feb 17 06:59:52 PST 2006

A lot of us participate in various industry and community groups and events, and I'm already seeing requests of the form "hey, can you take 5/10/30 minutes and describe this OSGeo thing for us at the next XYZ meeting?"

It Would Be Nice(tm) if we could put together a basic set of slides describing what OSGeo does, who we are, etc, etc.  Perhaps two versions, one short and one long.

(If folks agree, I'd be happy to help with this.)

But of course, we'd need to pick a logo first... :-)

-mpg