[OSGeo-Discuss] Jobs list?

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Feb 21 09:06:46 PST 2006

Yeah, I'd really like to see something like this, have been thinking
about it in the context of GeoServer.  I've thought of a pledgebank type
mechanism (http://www.pledgebank.com) that allows people and
organizations to put in money towards a goal, but it only gets released
once the goal has been reached.  I think we should probably hold off on
it for a bit in the context of this foundation though, until we get
things up and running.  It would be great if we could have software to
support it, maybe we can even try to nudge collabnet to implement
something along those lines, as I think it's something a lot of projects
could really use...

Chris